Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are your 2019 leather jacket buying plans or aspirations?

Colin G

One Too Many
It is going to be a leather bonanza around my place soon. Four jackets I ordered in late 2018 are all starting to trickle in.

A Thedi will land today, a Langlitz I had to send back for a larger one will arrive in about 2 weeks, another Thedi not long after and then an Aero around the same time. My house will smell nice and leathery for a little while.

Last edited:

ksozay

One Too Many
Scratch one off the list! Jacket inbound from Portland, pretty excited to get my hands on this one.

Edward

Bartender
3d18e13118a2424857830a7422a24a14.jpg

I had to make a temporary rack in my warehouse after I ran out of closet space. This rack is for jackets I think of selling...

Is that an Aero WAterfront on the left? I'm keen on one of those. I already have one of the original green ones. I wish I'd ordered a size up from what I did, though, for layering - I'd be tempted to buy another one if Aero could get the green wool gain, though I may well get the red too in due course.

Jejupe

Practically Family
Is that an Aero WAterfront on the left? I'm keen on one of those. I already have one of the original green ones. I wish I'd ordered a size up from what I did, though, for layering - I'd be tempted to buy another one if Aero could get the green wool gain, though I may well get the red too in due course.

Yes it is. Its bit too tight around shoulders for me, that’s why it on my ”to be sold rack”.

Its size 48 and has quilted lining. Pm me if you’ re interested in buying it!

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My aspiration is not to make any jacket purchases in 2019..the odds of this happening..very small :)

Colin G

One Too Many
So my Thedi showed up and the buttons are wrong and the sleeves are too short. Looks like 2" were taken off instead of 1".

So far that is two for two that are not right. The Langlitz and now this.

I'm kind of bummed out.

I can live with the wrong button colour but the sleeve length is wrong.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Send it back...
Was it the black cowhide one?
Mistakes happen, even with the best makers. It sucks waiting twice.

Last edited:
So my Thedi showed up and the buttons are wrong and the sleeves are too short. Looks like 2" were taken off instead of 1".

I'm kind of bummed out.

Damn man. All this means is that your patience will be rewarded in spades. Sucks though.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here

I'm kind of bummed out.

I’m sorry to hear that man, and it especially sucks when it’s two jackets in a row!
My first Thedi was too tight everywhere but the remake was perfect and now that bad day is a distant memory.
Here’s hoping all the rest of your jackets are perfect this year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ