Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are your 2019 leather jacket buying plans or aspirations?

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Eagerly awaiting my latest a Nike Black Bomber jacket made from the highest quality synthetic materials lol

c334b745cad6765951e414426d5a19d0.jpg

Hold your scorn till to hear that I’m going to pair it with Lululemon joggers or my new Public Rec ADED pants and adidas Ultra Boost trainers to top it all off....that’s right, PN is getting his athleisure on!!!

1ac30a172eddea3ba1706e9a8bacfd94.gif

Seank

A-List Customer
You guys have me thinking about changing my next build, potentially an aero Route 66, to cordovan rather than brown....how much does it vary in color? From my experience, Brown varies quite a bit...some pics I have seen online of cordovan look outstanding, and computer monitors and lighting in pics really makes things look different...what I don’t want is a purple jacket.

Goel

A-List Customer
I'm doing a type 2 trucker in burgundy CXL horsehide and I may do an M65 field jacket in calfskin in addition to my goatskin M51. Beyond that there's not much I'm interested in.... I'm very picky about designs I like and just don't see much else worth investing in.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You guys have me thinking about changing my next build, potentially an aero Route 66, to cordovan rather than brown....how much does it vary in color? From my experience, Brown varies quite a bit...some pics I have seen online of cordovan look outstanding, and computer monitors and lighting in pics really makes things look different...what I don’t want is a purple jacket.
SeanK,
I haven’t seen any aero jackets in cordovan come out looking too purple for my taste. If you wanted to be sure you could probably request that they used the darkest leather they had available.

miglan30

Familiar Face
Thought I was done, but I want something in a lighter hide, maybe Vicenza or even the lighter HH Aero has....something much more comfortable to wear and not so much like a chore.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I have a used Aero A-2 on the way...and am eyeballing a vintage Cal...but now I'm thinking I'm "vintage mode" and want to start the entire (limited) collection over and go vintage only. Something fun about it. Maybe set a theme or parameters, collecting only a particular type. That Hercules of recent to me is possibly one of the coolest jackets I've ever owned...

Tomorrow my neighbor is supposed to give me a tour of his orginal A-2s (some painted)...if they prove to indeed be originals and of interest I'll make a thread.

srahimian24

Familiar Face
I got a WWII us army melton overcoat in very nice condition. And I will hopefully be getting a United Sheeplined A2 from Diamond Dave here pretty soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner