Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

KarlCrow

One Too Many
I have some Irish heritage, although I'm mostly English. I'm not aware of any darker skinned Irish in my heritage, although it is possible.
might pop out in your kids, could have been the photo but they seem to be my eyes and i'm tanned in winter. yeh i know we irish are supposed to be all pale and ginger but most of that comes from the vikings and the normans (english), you have my eyes or something similar, maybe not. You get the same blue, turquoise transition in morocco, and indeed although many irish darker people claim lineage to the remnants of the spanish armada's army that was wrecked around the west coast, the spanish folk's heads were worth a few dollars to the english but as their moorish galley slaves weren't worth squat we let them live. The name for a black man being 'fár (man) gorm (blue)', so blue man, ship slaves would have been sunburnt, black lads burn blue. And according to the romans we were a tanned lot. Many a kerryman can grow natural dreads and boasts about his tackle, and many a galwayman bronzes well. I have an identicial wee brother with your colouring.

one things for sure genetically we share feck all genes with the southern spanish!

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
If caps could talk! Wearing this Cordova Cap this morning.

i-H7KWWsZ-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
I like the idea! Does it seem more cool and breathable than other caps you've worn?
Great color too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much! This Cap is really cool and I like it really.
You feel the Wind through the Cap what is good against the Tropical Heat on the Canaries.
It works for me. Some Pics!
df10baa0203463a0c721b98a0d2e59d5.jpg

15feb7878a9efa83d36061546dd2b301.jpg

Made from Paper Straw and really resistent also against Water.
The Color is natur with a brown shield!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails