Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Cordova Cap for the cool morning.

i-X3WqhM2-M.jpg

i-nssBGTk-M.jpg

i-wzMB2cD-M.jpg

i-q9S2s3h-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Do you know if Cordova Caps are still available? I can't find an online presence for them that is current. If they are not longer available, can you recommend any others? Your taste is spot-on and you have yet to show a hat I don't love.

Thanks for the compliment sir. I appreciate the thumbs up.

Jonathan Cordova is not advertising making caps at the moment - personal/family business pulls. He on occasion makes a cap or two for previous "good" clients. Earlier on this thread, summer 2017, several posters commented on the sad announcement of Cordova Caps. It is hard to be a custom cap maker in this day of "quick fixes."

I know that Damian Monsavias (website), Simonds Caps (Facebook contact), and Keith Lo Blue (Well Dressed Head at Facebook or Etsy contact) are amongst the leading cap makers who nod to the stylying of the past. Modern retailers (like Stetson, Stuart, hat retailers, and the like) have caps. These are a good starting point if you have never worn a cap. If your commitment level is higher, check with the previousely mentioned. Generally price gets you details, outstanding material and the best craftsmanship.

Best in your hunts sir. If you have specific questions please feel free to PM.

Best to all cap wearers, Eric -

Jonathan Cordova is not advertising making caps at the moment - personal/family business pulls. He on occasion makes a cap or two for previous "good" clients. Earlier on this thread, summer 2017, several posters commented on the sad announcement of Cordova Caps. It is hard to be a custom cap maker in this day of "quick fixes."

I know that Damian Monsavias (website), Simonds Caps (Facebook contact), and Keith Lo Blue (Well Dressed Head at Facebook or Etsy contact) are amongst the leading cap makers who nod to the stylying of the past. Modern retailers (like Stetson, Stuart, hat retailers, and the like) have caps. These are a good starting point if you have never worn a cap. If your commitment level is higher, check with the previousely mentioned. Generally price gets you details, outstanding material and the best craftsmanship.

Thank you for your help. You're always a gentleman.

RJR

Good advice,imo.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails