Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday afternoon a Keith Lo Blue, Best Dressed Head cap and I went to get espresso. Tired man alert.

i-XbfWLpL-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Sterkowski flyweight linen. It’s a very trim cap and the fit (61) is spot-on.

The weight and fit mean I forgot I had it on. I do wish I t had more brim, but a first good impression of Sterkowski.

Excellent fitting linen cap. I really enjoy hats, but caps have an everyday presence for me. For me, a short bald guy, the 2" - 2.5" bills have become my favorite cap bill size. You look sharp- the cap works for you.

My experience was that the caps like the Sterkowski stuff was a gateway to the fine artisan and bespoke cap makers. Caps are way easier to store and curate than the vintage hats.

Best, Eric -

Excellent fitting linen cap. I really enjoy hats, but caps have an everyday presence for me. For me, a short bald guy, the 2" - 2.5" bills have become my favorite cap bill size. You look sharp- the cap works for you.

My experience was that the caps like the Sterkowski stuff was a gateway to the fine artisan and bespoke cap makers. Caps are way easier to store and curate than the vintage hats.

Best, Eric -

Thank you, Eric. The ability to add some diversity is nice.

I’ve done my share of lusting over your caps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda