Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

My new wool-blend tweedcap in autumn colours. Classic houndstooth.

Attachments

• IMGP7422.JPG
    IMGP7422.JPG
    256.1 KB · Views: 358
  • IMGP7423.JPG
    IMGP7423.JPG
    420.3 KB · Views: 411
  • IMGP7425.JPG
    IMGP7425.JPG
    307.2 KB · Views: 444
Another not-so-cheap cap from Boston Scally:

4tXa9Dk.jpg

I still think they're overpriced compared to what you get from other cap makers, but I like the color and couldn't find it anywhere else, so... *shrug* Besides, it's a decent choice for St. Patrick's Day. Photos were taken over the weekend when we still had sun (currently cloudy and rainy) and I had the time, but this is pretty much what I'm wearing to work today. :cool:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Teleworking today, but gonna run out and grab a drive-through burger in my Cordova cap.

You look grand for your excursion. Love your cap.

Who says you can’t be stylish while working from home? View attachment 221449

Agreed - you are styl'n sir.

This afternoon I am walking the property with my dog in a Cordova Cap. This is a very early Cordova cap. It remains a fav this many years later.

i-74rD4ZT-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
i-Hx2MKB5-M.jpg

I went out for an afternoon walk to check out what the neighborhood's "permanent residents" are up to. No humans were seen.

Be safe, be strong and see you on the streets soon, Eric -
Great caps today, Eric. I am sure going to miss Jonathan if he decides to stop making caps... I still have another suit coat I wanted to send him to make another 8/4 crown cap for me... a Donegal tweed. I LOVE his caps. He offered to make me a 2nd cap from the diamond tweed material when I ordered my heavy winter cap from him, but I just didn't have the money then... now I am real sorry I didn't go ahead and put it on a credit card, but I just wasn't sure how my surgery would go and if I might need access to those funds. Ah well, I hope he knows how much he'll be missed. A great guy and a fantastic cap maker.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Great caps today, Eric. I am sure going to miss Jonathan if he decides to stop making caps... I still have another suit coat I wanted to send him to make another 8/4 crown cap for me... a Donegal tweed. I LOVE his caps. He offered to make me a 2nd cap from the diamond tweed material when I ordered my heavy winter cap from him, but I just didn't have the money then... now I am real sorry I didn't go ahead and put it on a credit card, but I just wasn't sure how my surgery would go and if I might need access to those funds. Ah well, I hope he knows how much he'll be missed. A great guy and a fantastic cap maker.
I was hoping to get a Cordova Cap as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner