Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

leftyguy

New in Town
image.jpeg
View attachment 55938 My new Lock & Co Sandwich Tweed Cap!
Here's a better view

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Just home from a few days backpacking on the Lake Superior Trail. Showered, cleaned up with equipment airing out I have taken time to open the mail. Surprise - I am enjoying my new cap day! A Damian Monvarias wool cap. Taped seams and a liner tip make this very comfy on tis 65'F afternoon.

i-c8qNtPq-M.jpg

i-WBzFMVV-M.jpg

Support our artisan cap makers! You will not be sorry.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

RJR

Just home from a few days backpacking on the Lake Superior Trail. Showered, cleaned up with equipment airing out I have taken time to open the mail. Surprise - I am enjoying my new cap day! A Damian Monvarias wool cap. Taped seams and a liner tip make this very comfy on tis 65'F afternoon.

i-c8qNtPq-M.jpg

i-WBzFMVV-M.jpg

Support our bespoke cap makers! You will not be sorry.

Best, Eric -
Very nice,SBG.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good evening. This afternoon I wore a Cordova Cap to work. This light weight wool has a mesh lining. It is very comfortable in this afternoon's warmer Fall humid weather.

i-ftqJD4m-M.jpg

By the by, my aviator name came from my bald pate. The males contributing to my gene pool were a strong predictor of the quantity of hair maintained thru my mid to late age. In my own mind, (I accept that I may be healthily delusional), I believe I may be a male short balding guy model. ;):rolleyes: Duh!

Have an excellent cap day to all, Eric -

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails