Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Ami-Charnel by Stew Angus:

View attachment 474444 View attachment 474445

Note to self: when your wife asks you to run into Costco days before Christmas…who am I fooling, I’d do it every time. :)

You are a better man than me Brent. I prefer to do the shopping errands from my laptop. If I can, of course. If asked I will head out.

i-68d2NNG-M.jpg

The cold weather persists and is forecast to continue through the week.

i-9vsWqvr-M.jpg

i-pB2mG2d-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I've liked the looks of Hannah Hats, but haven't pulled the trigger & bought any yet. Nice cap.
I don't own any bespoke/custom caps, so until that happens my Hannah Hats caps are my favorites. As Drzdave58 mentioned in post 3,036 above, their fit and quality are better than that of any of my other flat caps. When you finally get one (or more), I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I'm new to flat caps. Got this one today off marketplace like new for a fraction of retail.
I will be getting more. View attachment 476966 View attachment 476967

Sharp cap sir. The many different hues in your Hanna cap should make it easy to pair with lots of stuff. Congrats.

60 degrees here. Great weather for walking the beach in my sterkowski Malone cap

View attachment 477055 View attachment 477056 View attachment 477057

The Malone on a beach in December is very cool. Enjoy the beach time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch