Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Caps from the last days.

i-XC8Z5B6-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

MisplacedHillbilly

One of the Regulars
After years of wanting to try a "newsboy" aka 8 panel flat cap I finally ordered a cheaper but nice one. I remember my great grandfather wearing one and seeing photos from the 30s of him wearing one in his 20s. I had an uncle that passed when I was 10 that wore a leather one. He often wore bibs as well, I guess memories of them influence me. Though I liked the look I wasn't brave enough to try it,until now. And now I regret I hadn't done it sooner! Bonus is the wife LOVES the look.
20230217_131933.jpg
20230217_084209.jpg
20230217_084935.jpg

dkstott

Practically Family
After years of wanting to try a "newsboy" aka 8 panel flat cap I finally ordered a cheaper but nice one. I remember my great grandfather wearing one and seeing photos from the 30s of him wearing one in his 20s. I had an uncle that passed when I was 10 that wore a leather one. He often wore bibs as well, I guess memories of them influence me. Though I liked the look I wasn't brave enough to try it,until now. And now I regret I hadn't done it sooner! Bonus is the wife LOVES the look. View attachment 491575 View attachment 491576 View attachment 491577
Good look. My wife initially balked at my wearing newsboy caps, but now she prefers them over fedora.

quikrick

One Too Many
After years of wanting to try a "newsboy" aka 8 panel flat cap I finally ordered a cheaper but nice one. I remember my great grandfather wearing one and seeing photos from the 30s of him wearing one in his 20s. I had an uncle that passed when I was 10 that wore a leather one. He often wore bibs as well, I guess memories of them influence me. Though I liked the look I wasn't brave enough to try it,until now. And now I regret I hadn't done it sooner! Bonus is the wife LOVES the look. View attachment 491575 View attachment 491576 View attachment 491577
DANG! That is an awesome look.

Mm25

Practically Family
Great cap. Who is the maker?

MisplacedHillbilly

One of the Regulars
Great cap. Who is the maker?
Botvela is the maker. Honestly it was $14.99 on Amazon. I didn't want to spend allot if it didn't suit me. Though not expensive it is pretty well made, and available in a BUNCH of colors. I'll be ordering a couple more I think.
DANG! That is an awesome look.
Thanks! I decided to give myself bit of a new look to go along with it.
20230224_124320.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko