Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
A cotton wool blend cap was a gas to sport on my chrome dome.

i-V3SVH8d-M.jpg

i-5JZhwCq-M.jpg

i-73hBdkf-M.jpg

i-XvWPxdj-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

quikrick

One Too Many
Wicked pissah, Rick. Perfect!
HaHa.. I had to look that up (nervously)! I had no idea what Wicked Pissah meant. Thanks for the compliment!

"To uncover the story behind "Wicked Pissah," we must venture back to the working-class neighborhoods of Boston, Massachusetts, and its surrounding areas. While the exact origins remain elusive, it is widely believed that the phrase emerged during the mid-20th century within the local working-class dialect.
"Wicked," often used as an intensifier in New England English, adds emphasis to an adjective, amplifying its meaning. "Pissah," on the other hand, is derived from the word "pisser," a colloquial term meaning something or someone that is exceptional, extraordinary, or amusing."

HaHa.. I had to look that up (nervously)! I had no idea what Wicked Pissah meant. Thanks for the compliment!

"To uncover the story behind "Wicked Pissah," we must venture back to the working-class neighborhoods of Boston, Massachusetts, and its surrounding areas. While the exact origins remain elusive, it is widely believed that the phrase emerged during the mid-20th century within the local working-class dialect.
"Wicked," often used as an intensifier in New England English, adds emphasis to an adjective, amplifying its meaning. "Pissah," on the other hand, is derived from the word "pisser," a colloquial term meaning something or someone that is exceptional, extraordinary, or amusing."
It’s a real thing around here. This T shirt is printed in Red Sox logo font! IMG_0998.jpeg

Art Hat1

One of the Regulars
Friday my head was protected by a diamond weave cool cap.

i-HB7GGS4-M.jpg

i-wvnBtZm-M.jpg

Workday hyjinks found me sport'n a wool cap.

i-d4THfFb-M.jpg

i-KZBG4Xv-M.jpg

i-RdHXbxd-M.jpg

i-Wt62gSw-M.jpg

Today's unseasonably warm weather had me re-locating leaves in a Stormy Kromer.

i-rh92Wfj-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
That diamond weave is a thing of beauty!….but all your caps are! That sizing buckle in the back of a couple of the caps you’ve shown recently is an awesome touch!

Art Hat1

One of the Regulars

dkstott

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo