Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

dman

New in Town
I just had a fuente curly head. I don't know if they all do, but this one had a candela wrapper. It can't be that bad at a buck seventy-five or so.

indycop said:
Sooo when ya gonna try the america? I think I will have either a Drew Estates or a Brazilia tonight:D

When you send me one of course. ;) :p
Actually, the Edmundo was amazingly good for such a small cigar. It was like smoking a double corona in half the time. :D Some say that this cigar isn't too complex but not to me. It was more than complex enough with the usual leather and cocoa undertones and finished just as good as it started. This cigar had my definition of the perfect draw. It put out quite a bit of dove gray smoke because of it. The only problem I had with it was near the end. I couldn't nub it because it burned unevenly and got too near the end on one side.;) :p

apipeguy

One of the Regulars
Fuente Flor Fina yesterday! today I will have a bowl or two/three of British Woods. hope the day is treating you well! oh, I am wearing my newsboy today! :)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Just had a Drew Estates something...:eusa_doh: I like the Natural series and the Acid brand but this one was neither of those and it wasn't the Chateu real. I don't know if I ruined it by having it in my truck all day or if it was just lackluster. I was thinking at less than 3 bucks I would give another one a try but then I realized I could get a Padron for the same and I know I like Padron.:eusa_doh:

indycop said:
Just had a Drew Estates something...:eusa_doh: I like the Natural series and the Acid brand but this one was neither of those and it wasn't the Chateu real. I don't know if I ruined it by having it in my truck all day or if it was just lackluster. I was thinking at less than 3 bucks I would give another one a try but then I realized I could get a Padron for the same and I know I like Padron.:eusa_doh:

Drew Estates is fairly new. I have not tried them so I wouldn't be able to tell you. I always say that you need to smoke two of any variety to make sure the quality is consistent or variable. ;)
Grab the Padron 1926 and be happy I say. :D
I was meaning to smoke a Montecristo No. 2 last night but just didn't get the time. [huh]

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Drew Estates is fairly new. I have not tried them so I wouldn't be able to tell you. I always say that you need to smoke two of any variety to make sure the quality is consistent or variable. ;)
Grab the Padron 1926 and be happy I say. :D
I was meaning to smoke a Montecristo No. 2 last night but just didn't get the time. [huh]
Have you tried Cuesta Rey Sungrown? I tried a couple and for me they come in the perfect not too much time to smoke length and were quite good.:)

Highlander

A-List Customer
Well, being a pipe smoker, I enjoy the Lane's Blends mixed as follows:

Two parts BCA and One part 1-Q. A gentle blend that most really enjoy smoking and being around. And it smokes well in all of my pipes.

spiridon

A-List Customer
Well since I can't enjoy a cigar until after the race, and I keep torturing myself in the meantime by reading this thread and sharing in what everyone else is smoking........I'll post what arrived yesterday and will be my "Post Boston Marathon Celebration Smoke"......

Ramon Allones Special selection & Bolivar Petit Corona.:cheers1:

Now if I can just keep my hands off of them until then!;) :D

spiridon

A-List Customer
IC, the race is on Monday, April 21st. My Son & Daughter-In-Law are going to join me there as well.....so I'm looking forward to sharing some of the above mentioned vitolas with them as well. A friend of mine here in Mobile went in on a 2-box split with me......just a little something extra to help celebrate the occasion.:D

Where to start, where to start. ;) :p
Friday I FINALLY got in my Maxx The Egos from Alec Bradley. :eusa_clap
However I held off smoking any until Sunday. Friday was zippo. :eusa_doh:
Saturday I treated myself to a Montecristo No.2. Like the Petit Edmundo, it has a superb draw by which all others will be judged by me so far. ;) It wasn't particularly strong and had the same cocoa, coffee and leather nuances as the Edmundo. This was larger though and

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy