Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

djhatman

One of the Regulars
I'm dog sitting for some friends and they have a hookah. So I smoked a mint/coffee mix that I made and it was great. I have not smoked out of a hookah for over a year and have missed it very much.

babs

A-List Customer
On the original question.. When I get a chance I pick between the favorite pipes:

- A Savinelli "duca carlo" style straight billiard.. The "modern stylish" one of the bunch. http://www.savinelliusa.com/duca.htm

- Stanwell bent freehand.. I guess you'd call it sand-blasted.. gorgeous.. I really gotta get some pics up just to show this puppy off. Typical angular nordic freehand that I'm sure a fellow or two with beards named Bjorn might own similar. Sparks my viking genes.

- my first and cheapest pipe and smokes probably the best.. A $30 special Barling straight neck short billiard shape.. As I was a novice and pretty uneducated about pipes when I bought it, I think now it might have even been an estate pipe (slick way of saying "used").. But good luck though.. It's a great great smoking pipe.

.. Typical indulgence is some smooth aromatic recommendation locally blended by the local tobacconist http://www.brucespipeshop.com/ ... These guys that run this shop are GREAT.. Period.

I do on occasion flip over to straight english non-aromatic blends, but with caution.. Some I find a good bit strong.

... And always open for tin branded recommendations.

BobC said:
I'll smoke a cigar as I mow more often. The time spent was much more enjoyable. ;)

lol lol lol Whatever you say but I am not giving one of mine to the gardener. ;) :p
Maybe I can translate that over to smoking a cigar while I trim the trees or tend my garden.
smiley.gif

:D

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
Which Alec Bradley?

Alec Bradley Tempus Imperator, a nice torpedo with a dark Honduran wrapper. I smoked one yesterday while I mowed. It was quite good. Might be worth a box purchase.

Which size of the MAXX to you like?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
Alec Bradley Tempus Imperator, a nice torpedo with a dark Honduran wrapper. I smoked one yesterday while I mowed. It was quite good. Might be worth a box purchase.

Which size of the MAXX to you like?
I think it's The Freak 60 ring guage.:rolleyes:

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yesterday, a RP Vintage 1992 and an Ashton VSG along with a new to me scotch I picked up, Cragganmore. Good stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy