Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
What?! Youl lost allegiance? :p lol lol lol
Camacho is definitley moving up---in my opinion anyway. Some of AB's stuff is made in the same factory complex. :D
I do have my MAXX the ego t shirt on the way.:p I still like CAO and hope to tour their place but I'm just sayin I REALLY like the LegendArio maduro, SLR maduro and others.:D

indycop said:
I live in a good T shirt!:p :p :p lol

What do you think of the AB Trilogy?

I work in the yard in a good t-shirt. Does that count? :p
The Trilogy has some different flavors for a cigar---depending on what wrapper you choose of course but stick with the Maduro here. The Cameroon just doesn't do it for me. [huh] It may for you though. [huh]
It is a spicy cigar with orangy undertones and it gets quite spicy near the end. Give it a try and see what you think. Its worth the 45 minutes to an hour. :D

rkwilker

One Too Many
Another Padilla Limatado Oscuro figurado....really like these. Big smoke, very well constructed, excellent profile (smooth/full bodied/very earthy). Lots of big white smoke and holds a nice long ash.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Moved on to a Camacho LegendArio Maduro Bertha size. :D

Dee has decided she likes the MAXX then the Tempus and then the SCR. And that the MAXX and the LegendArio taste similar.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Legendario for me tonight, but not a madura. Smoked half of it then let it go out. Just wasn't as interesting as the madura.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy