Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Germain "1820" -- a balanced mixture of Orientals, Virginia, and Latakia -- in a Blakemar bulldog.

Mac

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
LegendArio Robusto, Camacho Havana and about to try a Brick House Robusto.
IC, The Gran Habano sure is a steal. I've been slowly working on a box I got about two years ago.
Bob C, I bought a box of Oliveros robustos and a box of Torpedoes at $99. each from a shop in Philadelphia that was moving. The best deal I think I've ever made. Now if I could just borrow JTL's time machine.........

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
St.Ignatz said:
LegendArio Robusto, Camacho Havana and about to try a Brick House Robusto.
IC, The Gran Habano sure is a steal. I've been slowly working on a box I got about two years ago.
Bob C, I bought a box of Oliveros robustos and a box of Torpedoes at $99. each from a shop in Philadelphia that was moving. The best deal I think I've ever made. Now if I could just borrow JTL's time machine.........

Man, I could use a deal like that! Where I live there are only two or three cigars shops that I know of and they usually don't have much of anything worth buying. We're in Chicago this weekend, and I intended to find Jack Schwartz. Time ran out before I could get that done today, and they're closed on Sunday. I guess that'll have to wait for the next trip.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Last night I had a superb Bolivar Royal Corona; a surprise from a co-worker who recently visited a Casa del Habanos. shhhhhhhh shhhhhhhh

guellimus

New in Town
I smoked what I just happened to have on hand, a tin of Squadron Leader. It's not too bad, pretty good flavor and not an overbearing aroma.

My personal favorite though is a local cavendish blend made here in Greenville by a guy named Bob. He call's it Bob's Wacky Backy. It's the best darned aromatic pipe tobacco I've ever had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner