Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop said:
Have you tried them? It did seem mild, I should have gotten the darker one.lol Dee said it tasted the same as my pipe.

I am not that hot on Kristoff really. They just do nothing for me. The ones I have tried need more body. I would prefer a little more spiciness or some woody/leather character to it. Mildness is ok but if it lacks full flavor then you lose me. [huh] Perhaps that is not so true for those who do not pair their cigars with adult beverages like I do but it enhances the taste to me. [huh]

indycop

I'll Lock Up
The gigante is the one I would get, if such things were allowed.:rolleyes: :p lol
jamespowers said:
Which Bolivar? In general, they are about the same but when compared to the Gigante, it is stronger. Comparing the Partagas Culebra to just about any Bolivar and it is much stronger. :p :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
That would be fine as it is a middle of the road in regard to strength but is very full flavored. The problem would be finding the time to smoke that huge thing. Then again, I find time to smoke A size cigars so it isn't that hard. :p
Priorities....:p lol lol

jwalls

Vendor
Tonight's cigar

I still have 4 Hoya de Monterey Double Corona left. I will continue to burn this illegal product tonight with some Gentleman Jack.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
But of course. :D Try that with some of the Spirit of Cubas as well. They get a bit better as well. ;)
They are in there!:D The only Alec Bradley I don't care for too much is the Family Blend, I'm wondering what a month or two would do for them.:rolleyes:

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Enjoy them. The ones I have that come from the other Hoyo Excaliber and such stink. :( I'll send them to you if you want to compare. :p

Send 'em to me. I don't mind them at all, but I do admit the Hoyos I brought back from the Bahamas recently are better somehow. ;) :rolleyes: :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav