Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Having an SCR torpedo tonight and kind of disappointed with it. Pretty mild. Doesn't have that AB mouth full of flavor I expected, and the burn is a bit rough.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
Having an SCR torpedo tonight and kind of disappointed with it. Pretty mild. Doesn't have that AB mouth full of flavor I expected, and the burn is a bit rough.
The burn will smooth out with humi time, but it is milder. You need to have the Tempus if you want stronger.

deelovely

Practically Family
BobC said:
That should be quite a bit colder. :rolleyes:

How did Dee like the RP Spring?
I liked it! Think I will have another one in a few minutes! :D Perfect night for a cigar and good drink out on the hammock AND I don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow so that makes it even better!! ;)

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
The burn will smooth out with humi time, but it is milder. You need to have the Tempus if you want stronger.

I've had a couple of Tempuses and have two or three more buried in the humi somewhere. When I have more space for storing cigars I will add a box or them. They are quite good.

Tonight I'm having my first MAXX. They look like they should be good with that big ring gauge and dark and silky wrapper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy