Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Cohiba eh? I find them overrated for what they are really. The ones from exotic little islands are better than the garden variety stuff but those are still overrated as well. How do you find them in comparison to other brands? [huh]
I don't buy them but when given I snoke them, especially from a certain locale. But the Punch from the same location blows it away.:D

jwalls

Vendor
C.A.'s Big Smoke

The Big Smoke is in Las Vegas this weekend. I would like to here from any Loungers who are making an appearance at the event. I'll be in attendance on Saturday evening. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person.:) :) :)

jwalls said:
The Big Smoke is in Las Vegas this weekend. I would like to here from any Loungers who are making an appearance at the event. I'll be in attendance on Saturday evening. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person.:) :) :)

Gee, I wish I could go but I have other things going on this weekend. [huh] :eusa_doh: Have a cigar and a single malt, other than Laphroig, for me. ;) :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points