Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
Funny isn't it? ;)

Two factors, tourism and the rule of supply and demand. They can be had for $6.20 per stick, but there they ran $12 to $15 a stick. I paid the $15 price because they were stored properly. At the place where they were $12 the sticks were spongy as all get out, and when I squeezed them I thought water was going to run out of them.

BobC said:
Two factors, tourism and the rule of supply and demand. They can be had for $6.20 per stick, but there they ran $12 to $15 a stick. I paid the $15 price because they were stored properly. At the place where they were $12 the sticks were spongy as all get out, and when I squeezed them I thought water was going to run out of them.

:eek: Over humidified I suppose. [huh] $12-15 is a real screwing that is for sure. At $6 it is a deal though. You can get a whole box for less than what they will sell you half a box for.:rolleyes:

BobC

jamespowers said:
:eek: Over humidified I suppose. [huh] $12-15 is a real screwing that is for sure. At $6 it is a deal though. You can get a whole box for less than what they will sell you half a box for.:rolleyes:

Yes. I inquired about the box price, and the lady said $350. :eek: A box of 25 at $15 each would be $375 so not much a box price break. She was selling singles for $16, 3/$45, and 25 (box) for $350. Perhaps next time I'll take my own and save some money. ;)

BobC said:
Yes. I inquired about the box price, and the lady said $350. :eek: A box of 25 at $15 each would be $375 so not much a box price break. She was selling singles for $16, 3/$45, and 25 (box) for $350. Perhaps next time I'll take my own and save some money. ;)

Take your own and sell them at a profit you mean. ;) :p
You can buy a box for $155 and make nearly $200. :eek: ;)
You could pay for your trip with enough boxes.

BobC

jamespowers said:
Take your own and sell them at a profit you mean. ;) :p
You can buy a box for $155 and make nearly $200. :eek: ;)
You could pay for your trip with enough boxes.

Great idea! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass