Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Bruce Wayne said:
Does anyone else here enjoy Acid brand cigars? I like the ones that come the tins, although lately if I can find it I enjoy Windy City.

http://www.drewestate.com/

Are those the flavored cigars? I just can't get into flavored cigars for some reason. [huh] I have dipped the butt end of a cigar in some single malt at the urging of a friend. That was alright I suppose. It cuts down on the drinking and smoking time. lol lol lol

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
Are those the flavored cigars? I just can't get into flavored cigars for some reason. [huh] I have dipped the butt end of a cigar in some single malt at the urging of a friend. That was alright I suppose. It cuts down on the drinking and smoking time. lol lol lol

They are sorta flavored. They have more of a sweet taste to them. They are about the only cigars that I can enjoy.

rikrdo

A-List Customer
jamespowers said:
The indignity! Having to work at work. ;) :p
OOOOOOOOOooooohhhhh.
I hate IT when that happens. :rage:

What to smoke....what to smoke....?
Still carpooling tonight and my passenger, well.....she tolerates my pipes but I wont subject her to a cigar.

So,
I'll go with a parfait of Sam Gawith Full Virginia Flake and Cornell and Diehl's Three Friars.
A really decent VaPer blend, if I do say so meself.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
Good pairing for a good price. I think I would have gone with the PSD No. 4 if it were me though. ;) :p

Good thought, and that's just what I did tonight. Perfect after a PITA day at work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy