Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cubao and a Boston Ale tonight. Very tasty. I picked the Cubao because I thought I could smoke it quick or put it down, but it didn't happen. Great flavor, much too good to rush.

rikrdo

A-List Customer
On the ride home from woik:
MacBaren Navy Flake in my Senatorov Sandblasted Freehand Egg...........

may finally be gettin the hang of flakes :eek:

BobC

Had a Hemingway Short Story after work and a Bolivar this evening. The Bolivar was my first and compliments of my friend, Mr. Paladin. That one was a very captivating stick. It started out mild and kept building and building til I could hardly put it down. I'll be looking for some more of these. Thanks, Mr. P. I really enjoyed it.

Oh, yea. I had several fingers of Laphroaig with the Bolivar. That introduction is also to the credit of Mr. Paladin. ;)

BobC

St.Ignatz said:
Thursday is my Friday so....Camacho Connecticut followed by an Air Bender and way too much Speyburn Single Malt. A nice cool evening on the front patio. Bob, those short stories are a real treat.
Tom D.

I couldn't agree more about the short stories, Tom. Excellent, what I would call medium bodied, flavor in a quick smoking package. Perfect for a 30 minute smoke. I had a bit of trouble with yesterday's though, the first ever. When I lit it it began to tunnel and had a hard draw as if the end of it was plugged. I relit it two or three times and evened it up a couple then after that it burned as perfectly as any I've ever smoked.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
I couldn't agree more about the short stories, Tom. Excellent, what I would call medium bodied, flavor in a quick smoking package. Perfect for a 30 minute smoke. I had a bit of trouble with yesterday's though, the first ever. When I lit it it began to tunnel and had a hard draw as if the end of it was plugged. I relit it two or three times and evened it up a couple then after that it burned as perfectly as any I've ever smoked.

That's a lot of work in a short time. Different shapes different rolling talent needed I guess.
Tom D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW