Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
deelovely said:
Ashton VSG :)

Good choice. I still have several of them in my humidor, but I haven't had one in a while. Too much new candy to taste.

Tonight I had a Cain. Not what I expected. I expected a spice and flavor bomb like a new Triple Maduro, but instead I got a much milder, sweeter cigar. I don't think I'll be changing my top 10 list to make room for this one.

I had it with my last two Yuengling Black and Tans. Thanks, IC and Dee. Can we make arrangements for you to bring some more of those the Covington in July?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
Good choice. I still have several of them in my humidor, but I haven't had one in a while. Too much new candy to taste.

Tonight I had a Cain. Not what I expected. I expected a spice and flavor bomb like a new Triple Maduro, but instead I got a much milder, sweeter cigar. I don't think I'll be changing my top 10 list to make room for this one.

I had it with my last two Yuengling Black and Tans. Thanks, IC and Dee. Can we make arrangements for you to bring some more of those the Covington in July?
There are 3 differtent Cain's, I don't really care for any.
I think we can arrange that, look at the different ones and see which you want!:D

WH1

Practically Family
Last night was a Montecristo Open and a glass of Chateau Reynella Old Cave 12 year Tawny port. The evening was warm, the frogs were croaking, and the front porch was comfortable. All in all a pleasant evening.

BobC

RP Ocean Club and an Edge missile corojo this afternoon.

While grilling steaks for the first time this year, a RP Spring robusto, and after dinner a Perdoma ESV Vintage 1991 natural. Both were as good as ever.

BobC

indycop said:
So far today a La Vieja Habana Conn., and a Diesel.:D

The Perdomo I had was wrapped with Connecticut leaf. I thought it was going to be mild, but it was quite good. The blend kicked up a a bunch.

jwalls

Vendor
Today's Cigar

jamespowers, If you get a chance try CAO La Traviata Divino. Got my first one at "The Big Smoke" in Las Vegas. It is a grand smoke!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff