Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
Diplomaticos No. 2 paired with a The Macallan 10 year old Oak. :D

Sounds like a very fine way to enjoy an evening. So much better than the company of the dull and mundane. ;)

Mine was a Diesel Unholy Cocktail paired with three or four fingers of Laphroaig. This box has been in my humidor for quite a while and continues to improve. It's a very nice smoke for a very reasonable price.

BobC

Cubao robusto tonight with a taste of Laphroaig. I finally ordered a box of La Traviata maduro today. Can't wait to taste one.

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
I ordered a 16 sampler from thompson a few days ago, should be here tomorrow :D

I went to ATL to see a friend last weekend and snagged a couple of JdN Corojos.
It was the first cigar he'd had in a few years. Coupled with the copious amounts of Smithwick's and scantily clad scifigeek girls, I think he had an aneurysm.

BobC said:
Sounds like a very fine way to enjoy an evening. So much better than the company of the dull and mundane. ;)

Mine was a Diesel Unholy Cocktail paired with three or four fingers of Laphroaig. This box has been in my humidor for quite a while and continues to improve. It's a very nice smoke for a very reasonable price.

Ah, a touch of the frog on the cigar log eh? ;) :p
Four fingers? That was a decent sized glass----then again maybe my fingers are bigger than yours. :D
Two nights ago I had a Spirit of Cuba torpedo with a Long Board beer. [huh]

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
rkwilker said:
La Flor Dominica double ligero
I had one of these the other day while hanging around a cigar shop out of town. It was the wedge tip variety which I found interesting. It was certainly Dominican, but overall a very nice smoke.

BobC

jamespowers said:
Ah, a touch of the frog on the cigar log eh? ;) :p
Four fingers? That was a decent sized glass----then again maybe my fingers are bigger than yours. :D
Two nights ago I had a Spirit of Cuba torpedo with a Long Board beer. [huh]

Actually it was two fingers two times. ;) Laphroaig goes well with a full flavored cigar.

hag

New in Town
seegar

Cuesta-Rey Centenario Maduro, courtesy of my good friends the Jacksons who brought me a box from Burns Tobacconist in Chattanooga!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925