Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
They are international developers. They have projects all over the world from what I understand.
Alex has a HUGE climate controlled room where he stores his cigars. It looks like a cigar store. :p
I don't know much about their overseas development. I only know they have one major development in HK but I got it wrong hence the editing of my previous post. Anyway, there are some serious collectors in HK. One of my friends also has a room at his office for storing and smoking cigars. They pay serious money for their collection. I still remember quite awhile back, I was having a cigar at a Pacific shop when the manager sold two humidors of the 1492 to a customer for around USD30,000.

Last edited:
I don't know much about their overseas development. I only know they have one major development in HK but I got it wrong hence the editing of my previous post. Anyway, there are some serious collectors in HK. One of my friends also has a room at his office for storing and smoking cigars. They pay serious money for their collection. I still remember quite awhile back, I was having a cigar at a Pacific shop when the manager sold two humidors of the 1492 to a customer for around USD30,000.

Holy Crimony! That was quite a purchase! The 1492s are good though. :D
It sounds like you have some very serious collectors there. Get on their good side and try a pre-1961 offering. :p

indycop

I'll Lock Up
PERDOMO ESV 91:D
p.jpg

pe.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw