Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Rey del Mundo petite corona and Montecristo #5 while playing poker

Nice. I am looking to try out a Cohiba Siglo I when I get a chance. Short and quick smoke when you are pressed for time. :D
I remember the name of the gentleman that I was trying to remember and relate to you before. His name is Alex Wong of Hong Kong. I understand he has something like 5,000 boxes in his collection.:eek:
You wouldn't happen to know him would you? :D He has cigars that I can only dream of having---the Grisel Bolivar Chatelet being just one. :eeek::cool:

I have him on facebook!:p:)

Ok, I got an answer. It seems you might just get your wish:

"Please tell him thank you for the kind words. Also if any of you would like to tour our facilities here in Miami or in Nicaragua. Please do not hesitate and call or email us.

Thanks again for writing."

:eeek::D Sounds like a nice hands on type of guy. You might just have a good family run company there---who no doubt has given you plenty of free t-shirts too. :p

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice. I am looking to try out a Cohiba Siglo I when I get a chance. Short and quick smoke when you are pressed for time. :D
I remember the name of the gentleman that I was trying to remember and relate to you before. His name is Alex Wong of Hong Kong. I understand he has something like 5,000 boxes in his collection.:eek:
You wouldn't happen to know him would you? :D He has cigars that I can only dream of having---the Grisel Bolivar Chatelet being just one. :eeek::cool:
No. I don't know him but from his bios he seems to have a stake in the sole Habano dealer in Asia Pacific and China which means I was his customer once. :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn