Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

No. I don't know him but from his bios he seems to have a stake in the sole Habano dealer in Asia Pacific and China which means I was his customer once. :)

I think he and his father, George, are developers but they also have ownership of some sort in Pacific Cigar Company(an agent for cuban cigars there). If you bought something from that company then you definitely were a customer of his in a roundabout way. :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Ok, I got an answer. It seems you might just get your wish:

"Please tell him thank you for the kind words. Also if any of you would like to tour our facilities here in Miami or in Nicaragua. Please do not hesitate and call or email us.

Thanks again for writing."

:eeek::D Sounds like a nice hands on type of guy. You might just have a good family run company there---who no doubt has given you plenty of free t-shirts too. :p
Only 2 shirts!:p but they did send me a sampler too...;)
It is definitely a family company and he served in the service and is my kind of politics.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Having a Coronado by LFD, like this much better than the Cameroon Cabinet.
I saw this at my local shop and thought it was neat, I learned that pipe tobacco used to come in bricks and they cut it with this.

mlk.jpg

Only 2 shirts!:p but they did send me a sampler too...;)
It is definitely a family company and he served in the service and is my kind of politics.

Gee, I didn't know that or I would have mentioned it in my response to him. If he thinks like us then I am going to have to go buy a box. :p What is his best tasting cigar---and not weak either? :D

Last edited:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Gee, I didn't know that or I would have mentioned it in my response to him. If he thinks like us then I am going to have to go buy a box. :p What is his best tasting cigar---and not weak either? :D

My most often favorite is the Lot 23 for taste and price, Of course the ESV91 is up there too. But I love the 10th anniv maduro!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
I think he and his father, George, are developers but they also have ownership of some sort in Pacific Cigar Company(an agent for cuban cigars there). If you bought something from that company then you definitely were a customer of his in a roundabout way. :D

Seems I`m a customer too. Great shops in central and mid-levels...

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
As said before, I used to buy cigars from Pacific and they gave me two lockers for free but not anymore. As for the land developing, they only have one major development in HK that I know, it's called Parkview, luxurious apartments, hotel all in one.

Last edited:
As said before, I used to buy cigars from Pacific and they gave me two lockers for free but not anymore. As for the land developing, they only have one major development in HK that I know, it's called Fairview Park, a suburb community of hundreds of semi-detached houses. The houses were all sold long ago.

They are international developers. They have projects all over the world from what I understand.
Alex has a HUGE climate controlled room where he stores his cigars. It looks like a cigar store. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn