Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
La Gloria Cubana 2005 Serie R Limitada. Massive. Started slowly then wow. Nice cedar in the first couple inches then a nice full relaxing smoke. Burned with only minor correction needed. The Cubana canoe was noticeably absent.
Tom D.

Very nice. This one is from a different older box than those I had a few weeks ago.

Montecristo #4 and Boliva Belicoso Finos

That works then. They are good when they draw correctly. :D

I see you like the Mareva(corona) sizes. I think the #4 is actually one of the best selling in the world.
Did the Bolivar come in the dress box or the cabinet? They are a nice torpedo shape. :p

p71towny

Familiar Face
My N.O.S. Yellow Bole pipe. The local tobacco shop dug some new/old pipes out of the basement. This pipe still had the cap in the bowl with the instructions. It has "air control" which actually is kinda nice. I think I'll snag the other one with the aluminum stem too!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Not the same? I bet it isn't.:eusa_doh:

I am amazed that I can use it. But it flickers and gets a little screwy........maybe time to try the iphone.

On another note the Silvio I had wasn't up to the usual standards...And drum roll...It came from Corona Cigar Co! I don't know what is up but every cigar no matter the brand I have brought home from there has had issues. Luckily the box of Silvios didn't come from there, just that one ( your's are from jax Bob)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner