Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Bernie Zack

One of the Regulars
Cuaba Edicion Limitada 2005. I'll never finish it tonite since I have to go inside in a minute and help my daughter with her homework (The Norman Conquest). Maybe tomorrow night. Hopefully it stays beautiful outside (78 degrees, no wind, dry!)

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not too much time tonight so a Hemingway Short Story with a taste or two of McClelland's Highland. Nice, but maybe a little too quick.

James, my McClelland's bottle is almost empty, so I'm going shopping tomorrow. I printed a page for Peat Monster to take along with me.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice I would say. I hope the weather up there is better now.

The weather IS improving but not quickly enough. Still running the heater in the smoker's lounge. I did order a milan from Optimo today in expectation of the season to wear it.

Not too much time tonight so a Hemingway Short Story with a taste or two of McClelland's Highland. Nice, but maybe a little too quick.

James, my McClelland's bottle is almost empty, so I'm going shopping tomorrow. I printed a page for Peat Monster to take along with me.

I don't guarantee anything with Peat Monster. I haven't tried it as I am not that interested in peated malt. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred