Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

maduro 5

A-List Customer
I travel to Europe every other month on business.Frankfurt Duty Free always has D4 in stock. A box of 25 is 172 Euro. I do not rember the last time i bought cigars in Canada, the prices are similar to UK, 2.5 times the European duty free prices.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I travel to Europe every other month on business.Frankfurt Duty Free always has D4 in stock. A box of 25 is 172 Euro. I do not rember the last time i bought cigars in Canada, the prices are similar to UK, 2.5 times the European duty free prices.

I envy you. There is no such thing as duty free here anymore. Any person who arrive in HK can only bring one duty free cigar or 19 cigarettes!

maduro 5

A-List Customer
I envy you. There is no such thing as duty free here anymore. Any person who arrive in HK can only bring one duty free cigar or 19 cigarettes!

Ouch! I wonder how many people do not declare. Mind you in Canada the limit on liquor is 1.14 l per person. But at least we are allowed 50 cigars.

BobC

I just finished a Perdomo Edicion de Silvio complements of John and Dee. Fantastic cigar! I didn't drink anything with it. Wanted to enjoy the full Silvio experience. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I had a humidor full of them. Thanks, guys. The other one is going into hiding for some special occasion.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
I just finished a Perdomo Edicion de Silvio complements of John and Dee. Fantastic cigar! I didn't drink anything with it. Wanted to enjoy the full Silvio experience. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I had a humidor full of them. Thanks, guys. The other one is going into hiding for some special occasion.

That's what I did with the box, in fact you've smoked the first one from it!:D

BobC

Capped the evening with a Perdomo Patriarch maduro robust and uncapped a new bottle of McClelland's Highland. I should have had the Patriarch first and then the Silvio, but it was still quite nice.

Blackadder

Ouch! I wonder how many people do not declare. Mind you in Canada the limit on liquor is 1.14 l per person. But at least we are allowed 50 cigars.
1.14 L? For HK, it's1L bottle of liquor. No limit on wine though. Well I told my friend to bring a pack of cigarettes then declare that single cigarette just as some sorts of protest. The Custom & Excise however made people queue up for half an hour. So that probably doesn't work. Haha.
Wow 50 cigars. We could only bring 25 before the stupid new restrictions.

Sancho Panza Non-plus.

RedPop4

One Too Many
Saturday night brought the new La Gloria Cubana Serie N from General, a week or so late for when we were all supposed to smoke them. It's almost oscuro, except for the little, natural "N" on the wrapper leaf. Tasted very aromatic, almost like pipe 'backy. Settled down a little in the second half, with that classic maduro sweetness.

Toraño Noventa on Sunday. Wow, what a cigar!!

BobC

MAXX conn tonight again complements of John and Dee. Thanks again, guys. Nice cigar. I thought the blend was fuller than I remembered the older MAXX. Had it with Aberlour. Very nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats