Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Romeo Y Julieta 2009 Edicion Limitada The Prince. Love it but impossible to get more.
Pardon me but do you mean the Duke? There are plenty here in HK. Just bought a box a few days ago. Good bargain for Limitada.
Por Larranga petite corona, Sancho Panza belicoso and Monte petite edmundo. Went thru all three in less than 4 hours tonite at 2 cigar lounges. What a night. Declined a fourth.

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Pardon me but do you mean the Duke? There are plenty here in HK. Just bought a box a few days ago. Good bargain for Limitada.
Por Larranga petite corona, Sancho Panza belicoso and Monte petite edmundo. Went thru all three in less than 4 hours tonite at 2 cigar lounges. What a night. Declined a fourth.

Yes, my bad. Was thinking of something else.

Renault

One Too Many
Today, it will be my Kaywoodie "500 Series" and Special #2 from the local Pipe World. Been smoking it for going on better than 30 years now......

I like my Kaywoodies. My adopted Dad (best friends dad actually) smoked a Kaywoodie while in France and Germany with the 100th ID. So I guess I stuck with them because of him.

Renault

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic