Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

I am amazed that I can use it. But it flickers and gets a little screwy........maybe time to try the iphone.

On another note the Silvio I had wasn't up to the usual standards...And drum roll...It came from Corona Cigar Co! I don't know what is up but every cigar no matter the brand I have brought home from there has had issues. Luckily the box of Silvios didn't come from there, just that one ( your's are from jax Bob)

I was looking at Corona's catalog. For what they charge, the cigars should be perfect!:eusa_doh:

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That works then. They are good when they draw correctly. :D

I see you like the Mareva(corona) sizes. I think the #4 is actually one of the best selling in the world.
Did the Bolivar come in the dress box or the cabinet? They are a nice torpedo shape. :p
The Boliva is dress box 2003. I like the corona nowadays because they have the old flavour in stead of all those new sizes which taste completely different e.g. serie P #2, Edmundo, short churchill all lack the original flavour of the brand.
Upmann Connoisseur #1

The Boliva is dress box 2003. I like the corona nowadays because they have the old flavour in stead of all those new sizes which taste completely different e.g. serie P #2, Edmundo, short churchill all lack the original flavour of the brand.
Upmann Connoisseur #1

I still like the Edmundo for some reason. :p I like the Bolivar Corona Gigante so I can undersand the draw of the corona though. :D

BobC

Perdomo ESV '91 tonight compliments of IC and Dee. Good smoke, guys. Thank you! I'm holding on to those Edicion de Silvios until I have plenty of time to sit and enjoy them. Looking forward to lighting one.

Blackadder

I still like the Edmundo for some reason. :p I like the Bolivar Corona Gigante so I can undersand the draw of the corona though. :D
I am not saying the new ones are bad. When P2 first came out I expected a pirimide size D4. When Edmundo came out I expected a larger Montecristo Robusto but they turned out to be very different. It's like they are on their own and not related to the brand. Occasionally, I find a Petite Edmundo which has that distinctly Montecristo flavour but never the Edmundo.
Corona gigante is very different from a corona despite the name haha. It is much more complex on account that it is the size of a churchill. To me ,the attraction of a corona is its simplicity and directness.
Montecristo #2

I am not saying the new ones are bad. When P2 first came out I expected a pirimide size D4. When Edmundo came out I expected a larger Montecristo Robusto but they turned out to be very different. It's like they are on their own and not related to the brand. Occasionally, I find a Petite Edmundo which has that distinctly Montecristo flavour but never the Edmundo.
Corona gigante is very different from a corona despite the name haha. It is much more complex on account that it is the size of a churchill. To me ,the attraction of a corona is its simplicity and directness.
Montecristo #2

Oh, I understand. :D The D4 is not at all like the PS that is for sure. :p
I actually made a mistake and got the Edmundo instead of the Petit Edmundo so I know what you mean. :D
Ah, you caught that. :p It is indeed complex.
The Montecristo #2 is a nice cigar and sells quite a few of them. The same thing in the H. Upman #2 is a sleeper for less money. Just as good too. :D I have the #2 Monte in the humidor too though. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred