Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

A Macanudo Cru Royale, I've never had anything but the Cafe's before. This cigar was $3.00 cheaper and a very good cigar.

Later Y'all

Same here james. I've still got snow on the ground and more coming. I thought spring was almost here, but I was sadly mistaken. I'm ready for warmth, sun and outdoor fun!!

It was just windy as heck out here today. I could have done something outside as the weather was clear. The wind ended that.
I do have to say that the Swiss Chard is growing well though. :p

ecorrigan

Familiar Face
Doesn't that stuff look vaguely similar to rhubarb?

As for the actual topic of this thread, I'm going outside to try one of my CAO MX2's right now. I had a Carlos Torano Noventa earlier today and wasn't all too impressed. It was fairly bland. The overall roll of it was alright, but it seemed pretty heavy around the head with a fairly difficult draw.

Last edited:
Doesn't that stuff look vaguely similar to rhubarb?

As for the actual topic of this thread, I'm going outside to try one of my CAO MX2's right now. I had a Carlos Torano Noventa earlier today and wasn't all too impressed. It was fairly bland. The overall roll of it was alright, but it seemed pretty heavy around the head with a fairly difficult draw.

No, it does not have a long stiff stalk like that. More like this:
Swiss_Chard.jpg

Torano has been noted to be more or less like you describe them. :p

Wish I'd have known that about the Torano beforehand. I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Your picture looks like Horseradish!

Yeah we all have experienced that with Torano. :p

The leaves are similar. The difference being that you would never want to plant Horseradish in the ground. It spreads like weeds. :p

On another note. I saw a Dos Equis commercial with the most interesting man in the world. :p The thing that made me laugh was one of the quips---"Cuba imports cigars from him." lol lol lol

[video=youtube_share;mRUM_tq5LgU]http://youtu.be/mRUM_tq5LgU[/video]

ecorrigan

Familiar Face
Got my new desk-top humidor in the mail today! I can't wait for it to be done 'seasoning' and everything else that is necessary! Going to use it to store my box of CAO LX2's when it comes within the next day or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran