Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

ecorrigan

Familiar Face
The hole goes all the way through the front of it. The lid has glass in it, so I can see my beauties. Right now, my hygrometer shows about 65% humidity. I'm praying like hell that it's just a crappy hygrometer, but I don't know.

The hole goes all the way through the front of it. The lid has glass in it, so I can see my beauties. Right now, my hygrometer shows about 65% humidity. I'm praying like hell that it's just a crappy hygrometer, but I don't know.

65% is what I keep mine at. I don't like them overhumidified. It is damp enough here as it is now. :p In summer I up it a bit because it is warm and when I take them out I want them to adjust well.

ecorrigan

Familiar Face
It had a really smooth wrapper that my wife described as smelling of cashews. A smooth and effortless draw, with a medium to full-strength taste to it. All around, it was a good smoke, though not one that I would recommend for a beginning or novice smoker! It is a pleasant smoke that will last a while and gives the smoker a hint of hickory, coffee and hazelnuts. I rather enjoyed it and I think Gurkha has something good in this one. I might have to find myself a box somewhere!!

ecorrigan

Familiar Face
Got my rectangular humidifier in today. It's been filled with distilled water and is working perfectly in my little humidor. It's keeping my stogies at about 70% humidity. I just need to find a little thermometer that I can put in there as well. With it being winter here still, my house is kept a little warmer than 70-degrees, so I want to make sure my cigars are being kept in a most optimum setting!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112