Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Perdomo Habano corojo toro with McClelland's Lowland. The Lowland was a bit soft for the cigar, so I drank more of it to make up for it. Great cigar!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Brickhouse toro tonight. First third was a little hard to keep up with, but then it straightened out and smoked like a champ.

DesertDan

One Too Many
Yep, every Brickhouse I've smoked has started off a bit harsh.

Another AB American today, I really like this stick.
Had a Gurkha red banded "Ancient Warrior", but this sure wasn't the original Ancient Warrior which is one of my favorite Gurkhas.

Is it my imagination or has Gurkhas quality taken a bit of a slide lately? I have smoked several diffent sticks lately and all of them but one had issues. I was talking to one of the guys at the local cigar shop today and he agreed. Anyone else notice?

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
I try to smoke a good cigar everyday and keep a decently filled humidor in my bedroom. My favorite medium grade cigar is the Excalibur by Hoyo (manduro). It's a good burning, consistant cigar in my opinion with excellent flavor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails