Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Esoterica Pembroke, an English blend (Margate) married with Cognac, in a Barling meerschaum.

Mac

sw709

Familiar Face
Had a Saint Luis Rey Regio (my personal favorite) thats been aging in my humidor for about 4 years.

Man, those cigars are heaven...

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Cohiba Piramides Extra. It is a big cigar, 54 gage and 6 5/16 inches long. Came in a tube as part of the 3 cigar pack. I had never seen this cigar before, it was given to me by a friend. What perked my attention was the hologram on the band. Turns out that this baby is close to Behike in price. Good cigar but seriously expensive.

Last edited:
Cohiba Piramides Extra. It is a big cigar, 54 gage and 6 5/16 inches long. Came in a tube as part of the 3 cigar pack. I had never seen this cigar before, it was given to me by a friend. What perked my attention was the hologram on the band. Turns out that this baby is close to Behike in price. Good cigar but seriously expensive.

Behike?! $50 a cigar? Uh, no way. I am partial to Piramides though. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred