Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cohiba Piramides Extra. It is a big cigar, 54 gage and 6 5/16 inches long. Came in a tube as part of the 3 cigar pack. I had never seen this cigar before, it was given to me by a friend. What perked my attention was the hologram on the band. Turns out that this baby is close to Behike in price. Good cigar but seriously expensive.
Haven't tried it yet. Friends who have tried say it is average. Had a RyJ Duke and a Bolivar tubo.

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Haven't tried it yet. Friends who have tried say it is average. Had a RyJ Duke and a Bolivar tubo.
I read about it after I smoked it. There was a lot of hype when it was released. It is not as good as Behike, good but not outstanding cigar. And again I do not understand the price point on these things.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I read about it after I smoked it. There was a lot of hype when it was released. It is not as good as Behike, good but not outstanding cigar. And again I do not understand the price point on these things.
If it is not as good as behike, is it at least better than the regular Cohiba or the 1966?
1966 is kind of over-priced as well but it is at least better than a regular Cohiba. Tonite was another RyJ Duke.

maduro 5

A-List Customer
If it is not as good as behike, is it at least better than the regular Cohiba or the 1966?
1966 is kind of over-priced as well but it is at least better than a regular Cohiba. Tonite was another RyJ Duke.
It is better than a regular Cohiba. But is it doubly good to justify double the price, not to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925