Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Is it as big an extortion as the Behikes? :p
I just got in a bundle of La Estrella Cubanas. I guess I will try one. :p
There is extortion and there is EXTORTION. The Punch is one over-priced limited edition compared to other limited editions save for the 1966. Behike, Edmundo Dante, Gran Reserva etc take to a different level i.e. the special humidor edition level.[huh]
Today were Vegas Robania Familiar and Partagas D5.

There is extortion and there is EXTORTION. The Punch is one over-priced limited edition compared to other limited editions save for the 1966. Behike, Edmundo Dante, Gran Reserva etc take to a different level i.e. the special humidor edition level.[huh]
Today were Vegas Robania Familiar and Partagas D5.

I see. Saturday I went to the local Lounge and my friend bought me a 10th Anniversary cigar whose name escapes me at the moment but it came in a slide top finished coffin box. Very nice. Then I had to go buy a Joya de Nicaragua Antano, I think it was. Holy Crimony! This was the strongest cigar I have had in a long, long time. I had to lay down when I got home. When they advertise this cigar as a Balls to the Wall cigar, they ain't kidding! You get through the first 1/4 of it just fine but then it just pours it on. lol lol lol

Blackadder

Those two would take couple of hours to smoke. Nice selection.
Lol. Nice selection of my friend. They are nice but I am not that into those new large ring gauge cigars. Having said that, I bought a box of 5 E2s tonight. Today were Vegas Robania Familiar and Allones Extra.

Blackadder

Partagas E2. Really disappointed with these newer cigars. Partagas E2s lack any of the characters that define a Partagas. Monte Edmundos also suffer the same problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner