Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Unfortunately, I am out of Montecarlos. I had a hit and miss thing with them drawing poorly though. They were good nonetheless. :D
Out of the many boxes of Montecarlos I smoked, I have only had one bad experience with them. Despite the fact that last night's Montecarlos was very dry because of the Autumn weather, it presented no problem.
Tonight were Partagas E2 and Robania Familiar.

Blackadder

Unfortunately, I am out of Montecarlos. I had a hit and miss thing with them drawing poorly though. They were good nonetheless. :D
Out of the many boxes of Montecarlos I smoked, I have only had one bad experience with them. Despite the fact that last night's Montecarlos was very dry because of the Autumn weather, it presented no problem.
Tonight were Partagas E2 and Robania Familiar.

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Bolivar 5th Ave 2009 German Edition. It is a huge cigar for a Bolivar. 50 by 7.2' long, I think it is bigger than double corona. Amazing smoke.

Blackadder

Going kind of light on that first one. I know you generally like them more like the Allones. :p
I actually like the Allones better. Allones Extra is my recent year's favourite. I have run through 4+ boxes already. I only stop buying because they raise the price.
Another Quai d'Orsay corona today.
A friend gave me these the other day.

I actually like the Allones better. Allones Extra is my recent year's favourite. I have run through 4+ boxes already. I only stop buying because they raise the price.
Another Quai d'Orsay corona today.
A friend gave me these the other day.

Allones has gone up for sure. Just another one of those little known brands that people finally found. Juan Lopez still has some decent cigars for a decent price.
You have a good friend there. :D

Blackadder

Oh not talking about the generally increase in price. The raise was owing to the Allones Extra being a 2011 LE and have hence been discontinued. Hoyo du Prince today.

Last edited:

Blackadder

Oh I see. The limited Editions kind of leave you hanging when they are something decent that you want to be repeatable.
The LEs in recent years save for the Allones are not that impressive. I had a Cohiba 1966 today. I was told by Davidoff's staff the other day that the Cohiba 1966s are ready but they are (in my opinion) not the least bit better despite the aging.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925