Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Cohiba Siglo VI

securedownload-1.jpg

maduro 5

A-List Customer
2013 Monte Cristo Double Edmundo. Very decent cigar. Back in Moscow on business. Only 3 more days until i get the hell out of this place. Officially no more cigar smoking in Russia even in the cigar lounges. Of course because this place is so incredibly corrupt rules are invented only to be broken. I did smoke inside. The anti-Western propaganda is at full swing, Russians feel righteous and play "nobody likes us" tune and of course they carry on with their evil ways. Who knows, if the industry specfic sanctions are imposed I will not return and will stop smoking cubans.

Last edited:

Big J

Call Me a Cab
You know the funny thing is that my wife doesn't like it either but she still hangs out in my study when I am smoking up a storm. :p

My wife always says that smoking cigars looks cool, and the smell is 'manly', but she says that it's disgusting to smoke in the house. I don't mind so much, gives me an excuse to go out for coffee, or a brandy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic