Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Kid Mac

Practically Family
St. Ignatz, your Viprati is a fine-looking pipe.

Frog on the Town in a Peterson bulldog.

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Frog on the Town is good stuff, smokey yet sweet--what Frog Morton should have been. My favorite of the series is Frog Morton's Cellar, a latakia blend with just a touch of sweet whiskey flavor.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
A cuban while mowing the lawn. Jose Piedras. A cigar so bad you wouldn't use it for a blunt. Should have smoked the grass clippings.

Last night a PDR serie privada no. 54 natural with Glen Farclas 21. Nice pairing.

Tom D.

A cuban while mowing the lawn. Jose Piedras. A cigar so bad you wouldn't use it for a blunt. Should have smoked the grass clippings.

Last night a PDR serie privada no. 54 natural with Glen Farclas 21. Nice pairing.

Tom D.

Piedras is not a Cuban. That is a dog rocket. lol lol Grass clippings would have been an improvement. :p
Last night I had a Por Larranaga montecarlo and a Por Larranaga box press of a slightly smaller size. Both of them were great with no draw problems. Paired with Oban, they were perfect. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou