Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

You managed to get your hands on one eh? [emoji14]
I am not going to give you a description until you try it. I don't want to ruin the experience. [emoji14]
Pair it with a nice Dalwhinnie. :cheers1:
Dalwhinnie? Interesting choice. Don't know if I will get a chance to pick up a bottle. I'll take your word for it. [emoji14]

I thought he smoked Cohiba. Partagas D4 and Ramon the last Ramon Allones Phonecio in my box.

Looking back at the interview he had, it seems that the Trinidad Fundadore myth came out when it was introduced to the public in the 1990s. You're right. He liked the Cohiba brand. He settled on it after smoking other brands over the years. Thanks for pointing that out. :cheers1:

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Edwards Suprene in a Bjarne nosewarmer. It's the last of that tobacco for some time as my local Edwards pipe shop tells me they aren't producing it anymore. Aargh. It's what I primarily smoked in my pipes for the last thirty years. Oh well time to try some new tobaccos.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looking back at the interview he had, it seems that the Trinidad Fundadore myth came out when it was introduced to the public in the 1990s. You're right. He liked the Cohiba brand. He settled on it after smoking other brands over the years. Thanks for pointing that out. :cheers1:

My understanding is that the Trinidad Fundadores replaced wholly or at least partly the Cohiba Lanceros as gift for the foreign dignitaries and diplomats. There were different accounts of why they need to replace the Cohiba with Trinidad.
Today were Hoyo Short Pirimides and Upmann Sir Winston with the old ring.

My understanding is that the Trinidad Fundadores replaced wholly or at least partly the Cohiba Lanceros as gift for the foreign dignitaries and diplomats. There were different accounts of why they need to replace the Cohiba with Trinidad.
Today were Hoyo Short Pirimides and Upmann Sir Winston with the old ring.

I thought they gave the Diplomaticos to dignitaries and diplomats.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
They could give me the Diplomaticos No. 2 if I came by. :p
Hehe I still have a Diplomaticos #7 from the 80s. Diplomaticos are not that popular these days haha they can afford to give them away. Had a regular Upmann Magnum 50 and just noticed that I still have 1/3 of a box of the Upmann Magnum 50 LE 2005.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff