Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Scooterz

Practically Family
Wife is out of town so I cracked the window open and lit fireplace and had some highland whiskey in a cobbit in the den. Now I am working on my last cuban cigar while sipping on a local pumpkin beer that has limited production but is very tasty.

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yesterday it was finally warm enough for me to sit on our patio with a beer and a Montecristo. (Although I still had to wear a light jacket.) We didn't get all that much snow this winter, but January and February were bitterly cold. Glad that's behind us. Nice to have 6 months or more of nice weather in front of us. Nothing like a nice cigar and a drink on the patio on a Sunday evening.

And here I've been thinking about splurging for a grab bag of MM 2nds, ha!
Wanted to add that I have never bought the grab bag of 2nds. I guess it would depend on the mix of pipes you get but I would be afraid of getting a bag full of mini straights, Huck Finns, etc. MM's are cheap enough I usually just buy what I want. I have plenty & bought several more from CVS Pharmacy when they quit selling tobacco products & discounted everything. I even have a Magnacob with the magnet in the bottom that stays on the dash of my old truck; it's the only dash that isn't plastic!

Some Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired flake in an old Dudleigh Hollywood Bent Bulldog that hasn't seen fire in a while. I had forgotten what a great pipe this is for flake tobacco.

Kid Mac

Practically Family
McClelland British Woods in a Peterson Short Classic (churchwarden bowl shapes with standard length stems)>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112