Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

RedPop4 said:
Not a bad deal. That part of the MAXX line? Those are getting a bit of buzz. The Medalist and Havana lines by Alec Bradley are also purt' good.

Found a good deal on them at cheapercigars.com form 74.10. At least I thought I did until I got an email later saying it was backordered for 7-10 days. :eusa_doh:
I'll get them eventually I guess. [huh]

spiridon

A-List Customer
I need to quit checking in on this thread until AFTER April 21st.......reading everyone's "journal" of cigar choices gets me to jonesin' for a San Cristabol, Bolivar, Ramon Allones.....or anything with a nice little "Island" flavor to it.:D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
spiridon said:
I need to quit checking in on this thread until AFTER April 21st.......reading everyone's "journal" of cigar choices gets me to jonesin' for a San Cristabol, Bolivar, Ramon Allones.....or anything with a nice little "Island" flavor to it.:D
Would that be the "Island" or any island such as Graycliffe?lol lol lol

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Last night was A CAO Brazilia, my favorite along with the America. It must be good because Deelovely actually liked it better than her CAO flavored cigar.:eusa_doh:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Just had a CAO eXtreme, It was ok but not as good as the Brazilia or America...:)
Deelovely had an mx2, Her favorite is the Brazilia. She finally likes something better than the flavors!:D

RedPop4

One Too Many
I had an unbanded smoke Saturday evening. I had written what it was on the cap, but I couldn't read my handwriting.
Followed that up with a Jos?© L. Piedra Cazador which was nice. It was strong, but good, although it didn't make my head spin, at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy