Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Kermez

A-List Customer
I'm working a trial in NOLA last week and this one, so no cigars for me until Friday. :rage:

Enjoy an extra few for me this week, fellas! :D

(83 hours of OT last week, 47 hours of OT the week before - :eek: yeah, you read that right!)

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
I'm at the cigar lounge right now, the cigar at hand is a Trinidad Coloniales, and it's burning well. A glass of Pyrat is nearby. Kermez, to you sir!

rkwilker

One Too Many
Cigarman, you are clearly a man of good taste! Last night was another Fuente Hemingway Sig Maduro. Great smoke. Russell's Reserve/rocks made a killer combo. Have a box of Macanudo Diplomat maduros set to arrive today. Normally Macs are a little light for me but this little perfecto is a good smoke. Can't wait. :D

CigarMan

One of the Regulars
rkwilker said:
Cigarman, you are clearly a man of good taste! Last night was another Fuente Hemingway Sig Maduro. Great smoke. Russell's Reserve/rocks made a killer combo. Have a box of Macanudo Diplomat maduros set to arrive today. Normally Macs are a little light for me but this little perfecto is a good smoke. Can't wait. :D

Why Thanks rkwilker! Had an Ashton Classic Prime Minister this weekend at the tobacco shop/work. Ashton's usually my Saturday morning cigar with a great cup of dark roast coffee to go with it. Seattle's Best Organic French Roast was in my cup this weekend.

CigarMan said:
Why Thanks rkwilker! Had an Ashton Classic Prime Minister this weekend at the tobacco shop/work. Ashton's usually my Saturday morning cigar with a great cup of dark roast coffee to go with it. Seattle's Best Organic French Roast was in my cup this weekend.

Geez, you work at a smoke shop?! That would be a decent dream of mine if the salary would stay the same. ;) :p Then again, i would probably end up smoking a box a week if I were so employed. :eek: :rolleyes: :eusa_doh: ;)

CigarMan

One of the Regulars
I'd make it a full time gig if it were worth my while too. I work for a project management consultant by day, tobacco shop by night. Started out just to make some extra money for Christmas . . 10 years later, I'm still there, it's a fun job, but if I let it get out of hand, I'll need a third job to support my second job, lol.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I splashed out and had a Ghurka Ancient Warrior last night. Very nice but the monster ring gauge (58?) made it burn too cool. I think it would have had more intense flavor in a 48-52 size.

Kermez, I had a double Laphroig in your honor!!! Neat and warm. :D

rkwilker

One Too Many
The diplomats arrived so last night was a Mac maduro diplomat perfecto. Very nice short smoke with a lot of character. Count me in as one who would love to work in a smoke shop but I fear it would be a losing (costly) proposition for me. I am certain I would spend more than what I made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points