Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

DesertDan

One Too Many
Romeo Y Julieta- Habana Reserve
Very nice, not very complex but that's okay sometimes. I'll be adding some of these into my regular rotation.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Rock31 said:
My Father robusto.

Was my first My Father, I enjoyed it, probably going to pick up a box of them soon.

May I suggest trying the My Father Le Bijou? Both are very good, but I prefer the Le Bijou.

Rock31

Familiar Face
BobC said:
May I suggest trying the My Father Le Bijou? Both are very good, but I prefer the Le Bijou.

Will definitely give that one a try, I am a new cigar smoker but I definitely like getting suggestions!

Thanks BobC

DesertDan

One Too Many
CAO Brazilia - Impanema (churchill)
The CAO Brazilia Samba (torpedo) is one of my regular smokes. The Impanema size tends to accent the sweetness of the blend a bit more.

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
Had one of the Cognac infused Gurkha's that came in the mail last night. Not bad, but not really what I desire from a Gurkha. Tonight is a stiff Turi vodka, no rocks, and a Gurkha Special Edition Maduro Corona.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
We went to Iowa this weekend to visit our nephew at school. I had several cigars: an RP Cuban Blend maduro, a La Traviata maduro and a Perdomo Patriarch maduro. The last two were quite good, but the RP is still up for grabs. We'll see after the next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner