Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

bretron

Call Me a Cab
I keep eyeing those Gurkha's when I go into my shop. I hear nothing but good about them but haven't tried one yet. At this moment I'm enjoying a Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th. Still freshly into it but it's good so far!! I'm saving my CAO LX2's for some reason. I just got the box, but I want them to last!!

Cigarsintl.com, insane deals ;)

ecorrigan

Familiar Face
bretron, it was good. Definitely wasn't what I was expecting. It was a nice full-bodied stick. Had a hint of a coffee and cream taste to it! I kinda' like it. I've got one more that I'll enjoy within the next day or so, but all-around it was a good smoke!

Mr.Habanos

New in Town
Just finished an Illusione Epernay Le Monde with a nice hazelnut coffee. A great morning cigar as it is medium bodied, but awesome full flavor. Very Cuban like in flavor.

Rycraft

New in Town
The Gurkha's are good too. I think the one I had was something Warrior. Ancient Warrior, legendary warrior..something along those lines.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
bretron, it was good. Definitely wasn't what I was expecting. It was a nice full-bodied stick. Had a hint of a coffee and cream taste to it! I kinda' like it. I've got one more that I'll enjoy within the next day or so, but all-around it was a good smoke!

Think I'm ready to fire up another ( maybe a Black Pearl?)!!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am so glad the weather is finally warm enough to sit outside again! Tonight I smoked a Cubao #4. Really one of my favorites.

Rycraft

New in Town
Anyone know where one can acquire tins of the flavoured cigarillos in the US? I had a tin of Cojimar "Conga" or White Russian flavoured ones and loved them, but heard Obama was cracking down on the flavoured cigars and cigarillos due to them being "too appealing to the underaged" or some such. Rubbish..

ecorrigan

Familiar Face
It's all good here. It's nice and warm. The temp now is 45-degrees and the way people think here is, if you can still see your golf ball, you can still play. Thank got for fluorescent golf balls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana