Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Rocky Patel something or other torpedo I got in a sampler from Cigar.com. One quick question folks....

Inhale or no inhale?

I don't inhale and actually in the winter... when it's too cold to smoke outside... I cut a piece and chew it. Mostly Maduro's. All the nicotine I can stand and no surgar added.

Worf

Rocky Patel something or other torpedo I got in a sampler from Cigar.com. One quick question folks....

Inhale or no inhale?

I don't inhale and actually in the winter... when it's too cold to smoke outside... I cut a piece and chew it. Mostly Maduro's. All the nicotine I can stand and no surgar added.

Worf

Good Lord! Do not inhale a handmade cigar. You will be on the floor in minutes. :eeek::eusa_doh:

I had a neighbor who used to always have a cigar in his mouth---not lit. He chomped more cigars than he smoked. :p His teeth were a mess though. Not highly recommended. :rolleyes:

I have a smoking area inside that I use---fireplace and all. No such thing as smoking outside in winter. :p

maduro 5

A-List Customer
2008 Ramon Allones Belicoso Edicion Regional Francia. Nice cigar , reminded me of 2010 regional edition for Germany. I have to admit I am big fan of regional editions sold in Europe, except for Portugal(for some reason Portuguese market attracts very mild cigars, and they are too mild).

Binary Blue

New in Town
I finished up the last of my Dr. Charley. The stuff smoked well but was very strong (and sometimes didn't taste very good)--lots of nicotine.

I'm trying some Wine Cavendish from the same store I got my Dr. Charley from--Racine and Laramie in San Diego.

Wine-Cavendish.jpg

It tastes a lot better than Dr. Charley, but it's also less strong.

The taste kind of reminds me of honey.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Juan Lopez is a great cigar for the money. I like almost all of their offerings that I can get my hands on. The Choix is another great cigar. They can hardly keep up with demand too. :p
Juan Lopez #2 used to be the cheaper, less known alternative to Hoyo Epicure 2 but the price and supply have been raised considerably. Choix Supreme is well inconsistent. The one I had was 2007 but it is not up to my standard. Tonite was a Monte double corona and a Punch petite coronation vintage 1998.

Juan Lopez #2 used to be the cheaper, less known alternative to Hoyo Epicure 2 but the price and supply have been raised considerably. Choix Supreme is well inconsistent. The one I had was 2007 but it is not up to my standard. Tonite was a Monte double corona and a Punch petite coronation vintage 1998.

Yes, it used to be cheaper but it is still a good cigar. I like the Hoyo as well. They are now nearly the same price though. :p
That box of Montes is not long for this world either. :p
Last night was a Allones short club.

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Just for fun I'm smoking a Green Iguana as I type this. Not the best constructed cigar but it was cheap and it has a good flavor. Not my normal choice but hey....St. Paddy's day is just around the corner. We are having "Filthy Hooligans" this Saturday night at the cigar lounge where I hang out. Limited run cigar and I'm looking forward to it.

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Good Lord! Do not inhale a handmade cigar. You will be on the floor in minutes. :eeek::eusa_doh:

I had a neighbor who used to always have a cigar in his mouth---not lit. He chomped more cigars than he smoked. :p His teeth were a mess though. Not highly recommended. :rolleyes:

I have a smoking area inside that I use---fireplace and all. No such thing as smoking outside in winter. :p

Yeah, it's not like the seven minute cigarette standing in the freezing cold. We are talking about a good 90 minute smoke sometimes and you gotta be comfortable to enjoy that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21