Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Just wondering what all the cigars smokers had today! Saturday I had a Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra and today just a regular Hoyo.:)
Friday and Saturday I also had my pipe, which I have just taken to thanks to Apipeguy!:)

DblCoronaMS

One of the Regulars
None today but yesterday I enjoyed a Puros Indios Cut Head #5 and a Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur #1 while acting as a flagman watching Ferraris, Jaguars, Vettes, AMG Mercedes, Porsches, a Viper, a Ford GT and a vintage '68 Firebird from the old Trans Am series circulate around a closed police training track. I even got a few laps in the passenger seat of a Ferrari 308 GTS.

What a great way to waste a Saturday!

RedPop4

One Too Many
Friday evening, it was an El Rico Habano maduro, which I had to cut short because all the food I was grilling was done and the wimminsfolk insisted we go inside and eat.

Last night, I had an unbanded Habano belicoso. I know not what it was, but like most Habanos it was superb.

Don, nice to see you here, buddy.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

deelovely

Practically Family
Last night I had an Oliveros Short Lady ChaChaCha... night before that I had a Drew Estates Kahlua. :) And a few puffs from my hubby's pipe! ;)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
I had one of my 2 remaining Opus X last night. It has been sitting in the humidor for a while, as I don't care for them. It seemed to be the big thing when I got them but I just don't care for it.[huh]

DblCoronaMS

One of the Regulars
deelovely said:
Last night I had an Oliveros Short Lady ChaChaCha... night before that I had a Drew Estates Kahlua. :) And a few puffs from my hubby's pipe! ;)
Finally! My search for the perfect woman ends... and she's married.

Just my luck. ;)

Hubster is one lucky stiff.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Saturday night at Fuego's in Pleasure Island, Sosa churchill for me and Sosa no. 4 for Deelovely.:D

P1190001.jpg

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
usually my Dr. Grabow when the temperature isn't freezing...and a Black and Mild for the days in between a really good cigar...

Copper

One of the Regulars
anon` said:
A meer-lined "Made in Ireland" Peterson billiard packed with GL Pease Fillmore.

Not bad for a cold, blustery night, if I do say so!

Very nice choice.

I am planning to load my Falcon (Apple bowl lined with meer) tonight after dinner with some Mac Baren's Plumcake and enjoy it with a small cognac. The falcon isn't pretty but between the meerschaum lined bowl and the 'radiator' stem it really cools down a hot burning blend.

Its been a cold last few days here, and this should bring a wee bit of warmth to the night.

Kilted_Surveyor

Familiar Face
After months of hounding my lovely bride for a pipe, I got a Wiley for Christmas from my girls and have become pretty good at smoking it. I just filled it with a wonderful aromatic blend called "Russels Desire" from my local shop. Perfect end to a cold day!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Just finished a Top Cigar uncut robusto. Nice, oily wrapper not as oily as a Gurkha Black Dragon though. It did seem a bit strong but good.:)
Deelovely had some kind of Helix remix , I think thats what it was.:rolleyes:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Had a Sosa Wavell today, Excellent smoke. I saw that it was rated 21st for the year in Cigar afficionado and since Sosa is my favorite brand I had to try it.

Mike K.

One Too Many
Little bit of everything lately.
Yesterday evening I settled down to a nice bowl of G. L. Pease Westminster.
This morning it was some old fashioned Prince Albert.
Just finished the day with a cool Belgian wheat beer and some Cornell & Diehl Autumn Evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ