Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CAO Brazilia tonight. I got a late start after work, but I somehow I managed to pull a vacation day out of my ... tomorrow. The thing I noticed most about the Brazilia was to sweetness of the wrapper. I'll say this for the CAO's if smoked: they are among the best constructed cigars I have ever seen. They're tight, slow burning and they burn perfectly every time.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
CAO Brazilia tonight. I got a late start after work, but I somehow I managed to pull a vacation day out of my ... tomorrow. The thing I noticed most about the Brazilia was to sweetness of the wrapper. I'll say this for the CAO's if smoked: they are among the best constructed cigars I have ever seen. They're tight, slow burning and they burn perfectly every time.
I love Brazilian maduro wrappers! Have you had an MX2?

Mr. Paladin

Had an Augusto Reyes Maduro and another of the Grand Cru (patience is not necessarily a virtue). Maduro was good, and I don't really care for them so much, and the Grand Cru is going to be fine, with a little wait time.

BobC

indycop said:
I love Brazilian maduro wrappers! Have you had an MX2?

Haven't had that one. I've only had the La Traviata and now the Brazilia. The La Traviata is definitely right up my alley.

Charlie Huang

Practically Family
I smoke a kiseru once in a blue moon:

21943_251276022062_688147062_3870816_5664349_n.jpg

BobC

RP Decade torpedo. Not a real bad cigar, but how it managed a 93 or 94 rating from CA escapes me. Could it have been the result of some well placed advertising money?

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
RP Decade torpedo. Not a real bad cigar, but how it managed a 93 or 94 rating from CA escapes me. Could it have been the result of some well placed advertising money?

Bob if you take a look at some of your old posts in this thread you may even surprise yourself. You have been smoking some Howitzers over the last month or so and it sure shows when you compare old and new impressions. I've been on the same ride. Remember when a strong cigar was a punch in the gut to IC? Some fun eh? Be safe at Monteagle.
Tom D.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
St.Ignatz said:
Bob if you take a look at some of your old posts in this thread you may even surprise yourself. You have been smoking some Howitzers over the last month or so and it sure shows when you compare old and new impressions. I've been on the same ride. Remember when a strong cigar was a punch in the gut to IC? Some fun eh? Be safe at Monteagle.
Tom D.
:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner