Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My Father this evening with a few (too many, or perhaps just enough) sips of Cragganmore. Very relaxing start to a three day weekend.

rikrdo

A-List Customer
Kid Mac said:
Hoisting the pipe pennant...

Penzance in a Peterson meerschaum system.

Mac
Good for you, Mac !

Betting it back, hard...............

GL Pease Cumberland / MacBaren London Burley Blend parfait in my Tsuge Ikebana "C" Smooooooooooooooooooth brandy !

BobC

St.Ignatz said:
I buried one of those in the bottom of the humidor somewhere thanks for the reminder. Earlier today an Oliva V Double Robusto. Man I like that cigar.
Tom D.

That's a cigar worth taking time for. I picked up one of those first yesterday and put it back for the RP. Maybe today.

grundie

One of the Regulars
Fox Bankers in a Chacom. Was smoking it on the balcony enjoying a beautiful sunset thanks to that volcano. However, I'm now covered in a fine layer of dust. This whole volcano business is much bigger than I thought.

shortbow

Practically Family
I have generally over the years steered clear of aromatics, but was recently given a couple ounces of 4noggins 'three blind moose.' What a delightful tobacco. Mild, tasty, not cloying, nice room note, tried it in a couple of new pipes, a BC and a Jobey. Ordered more. My usual light english, skiff, recently became unavailable so tried peterson's sherlock holmes and their irish oak. Ghastly, nasty stuff. Avoid like the plague.

Have been messing with cigars lately as well, can't afford the good stuff like you guys, am currently puffing a Quorum robusto. Not bad at all, especially for the money.

BobC

Today, so far, an Oliva V double robusto and a RP Spring robusto. We'll see what the evening holds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner