Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What coffee or tea did you drink today?

stevew443

One of the Regulars
I am brewing up a pot of China Black tea. I used to drink home roasted coffee by the gallon until my body began to not enjoy it as much as I did. Odd, after 58 years of coffee drinking you would think the old body would be used to it by now.

Dixie_Amazon

Practically Family
My favorite jasmine green tea by Sprouting that I pick up at a Vietnamese market. I'll have a cup of Community Coffee with chicory in a little while.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Maxwell House. Good to the last drop!

Just beware of that last drop.
Is that the one that makes you pee all day? :D

At work: Folgers, the standard office issue.
At home: Café Noir-Bold, smoky roast. Also have a coffee from Hawaii (Greenwell Estate Kona) but haven't tried it yet.
One other option, should my stimulant not work...a coffee from Honduras. Café something. I think it's Café buttkicker. :D

stevew443

One of the Regulars
Lately I have been drinking a lot of China Black tea. It is rather inexpensive if I buy 3 pounds at a time. I have a large tea pot and electric kettle at work so I can keep a pot on my desk all night and at home I usually go through 2 or 3 pots a day, depending on how much sleep I get during the day. Today I seem to be getting no sleep so this may be a 3 or 4 pot day.

For my cup this morning, I enjoyed a pour-over (Chemex unbleached filters) Guatemala Huehuetenango, with a roast date of September 19. Black, neat, straight up. Perfect! I, too, refrain from adultery.

I am hoping that by keeping to one cup a day I will be able to drink coffee well, err, no, further into my old age.

DNO

One Too Many
Red Rose bag tea, steeped twenty minutes in the cup. No cream, milk, sugar, or other adulterants.

Now that's one strong cuppa! Doesn't it get pretty cold after 20 minutes?

Just going to have a cup of Yorkshire Gold. It's a brand name but it seems to be heavy on tea from Assam. Good flavour.

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
Chock full o'Nuts......this morning and every morning. I wasn't aware there were any other coffee brands.....in NY we only have one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21